We couldn’t be more honored that Pella Window & Doors of Omaha and Lincoln has received a special recognition as a 2017 winner of the Better Business Bureau Integrity Award!
About the BBB Integrity Award
According to the Better Business Bureau, the Integrity Awards focus on demonstrated ethical business practices with key stakeholders including customers, employees and community at large, rather than a company’s growth or popularity.
All of the Integrity Award Winners are chosen by an independent panel of judges consisting of metro Omaha business leaders and members of the academic community.
Beliefs & Drivers – Living With Integrity
For CEO Greg Boulay and rest of the leadership team, it starts with the people that make up the organization. With his encouragement, the management team set out in 2008 on a process that defined what kind of company they would be.
After many years of being guided by “doing the right thing,” members from each department were gathered to formally answer the questions: Who do you want this company to be? What is most important to us?
Known as the Beliefs and Drivers, they guide everything we do and sets the standard for integrity.
Beliefs are values we recognize as an organization and individually regardless of our industry. Drivers are values designed to be specific to the door and window industry.
Pella Omaha and Lincoln’s Core Beliefs:
- Our people and their unique talents are valued.
- Honesty and integrity are an essential part of all transactions.
- Treat all with dignity and respect.
- Wellness and healthy lifestyles are important to our success.
- Positive relationships build loyalty.
- Profitability ensures survival of the company.
- Our commitment to continuous improvement gives us a competitive edge.
- Leaders create value.
Pella Omaha and Lincoln’s Drivers:
- We provide a window and door solution for every opening.
- Very satisfied customers lead to high customer satisfaction rates for us and helps ensure our continued success.
- We offer our employees the training and development to achieve personal and professional success.
- We ensure a safe working environment for all our employees.
- Value-add services provide us a competitive advantage.
- Productive improvements are a continuous process.
- Community involvement and environmental responsibility are important.
- We are committed to first time completes.
As a result of our core Beliefs and Values, Pella has witnessed the growth in not only our workplace but also the community. Each year, we aim to give back locally through charitable events and projects. Our proudest moments include recently building Lighthouses with the Abide Network and helping to renovate the Lied Lodge. Other meaningful projects involve work with the Omaha Children’s Museum, Habitat for Humanity, Kids Against Hunger and the Omaha Children’s Scholarship Fund.
Thanks to the community, our customers and our team members for helping making this award possible!